Tuesday 8 June 2010

Life's lessons

I'm hoping that my round-the-world bicycle adventure will allow me to experience amazing landscapes, meet wonderful people and teach me many lessons about myself and the world.
Something has happened before I even begin my trip which has brought into focus one of life's lessons - that your loved ones are the most important thing in life. So I'm delaying the start of my trip just a little to spend some time with mine before I go.
I'm also hoping that the adventure will be a springboard to a new career on my return. In fact, I have a chance to try out a new career before I go . . . something very different to my PA job . . . more boiler suit than sharp suit . . . where I'll be popping out for an IrnBru rather than a skinny latte . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment